Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Ultimate 4x29SS Flight Ended In Disaster

I flew my Ultimate 4x29SS today with a full load of 2xH180's and I was going to airstart 2xG79's. I had a Missileworks RRC2 setup for dual deployment and a Perfectflite mini timer for the airstarts.







I flew my Ultimate 4x29SS today with a full load of 2xH180's and I was going to airstart 2xG79's.



The H180's lit at the same time and the rocket boosted perfectly. Then the problems started The two G79's failed to lite. There was a puff of smoke like the igniters lit but there was no burn on the motors. Then things went from bad to worse. No deployment. Nothing. Zero.






Here is what's left of the rocket. It's a complete loss. Except for the motor cases, parachute and shock cords. Oh well you know what they say. If your not blowing stuff up. Your not trying hard enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment