Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm getting ready for Southern Thunder this weekend!

I'm looking forward to the "Southern Thunder" launch this weekend. It looks like we will have good weather. However it will be hot. So if you are attending make sure to bring plenty of water and sun screen. I have been in a build frenzy over the last two weeks. I have my Competitor 5 "The Max Attack" all ready to go. I did not get to extend it 2 feet like originally planned. I was unable to get the parts. So it will fly in it's original configuration. I also completed a new booster for my 4" rocket "Research One". Although I have not finished the paint it will still fly with black primmer. Everything else is ready to go. We will be leaving on Thursday morning. Hope to see you all there. We have a nice size group from TRA-LA heading up so far. It is going to be a great weekend. I will be posting daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment