Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Video Of My Rocket The Max Attack Flying At High Cotton On October 24th, 2009


This video was shot from three different cameras. One was a pad cam setup by Nathan Mumphrey. The rocket is my Performance Rocketry Competitor 5 "The Max Attack" The motor was a Loki Research M1200 "Sparky". It was a awesome day and this was one awesome flight. This is probably the closest I have ever been to a big motor being fired. It was an incredible experience that is impossible to describe. The ground shakes and the sound echoing off the surrounding terrain is amazing. Anyone that has witnessed this knows what I am talking about. The only thing it could possibly be compared to is a Top Fuel Dragster. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed making it. Don't forget to CRANK IT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment